Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Happenings.....

Hello World,


I can't believe its been 14 months since my last post. Many things have happened since that post, some good, some bad.


The good is that Tammy has returned to the states and is now working at Whiteman AFB, MO and after purchasing a new house is settled in at Knob Noster, MO.


The bad is that I've had a heart attack with a double by-pass, a stroke, and am now recovery from rotator cuff surgery on my left shoulder.....and yesterday I had an ulcer attack and am now recovering from that also.


I've joined a mystery SAL with Carol from istitch and have the first part and the border stitched and emailed to her so I can receive the second part this Saturday. It is an easy stitch and I am enjoying it very much. Below you can see the first part. Sorry it's fuzzy!




I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon for my shoulder, then a bit of shopping in Joplin.


DH, Wayne, is doing very well. He has started play practice for the Silver Follies that our Senior Citizens have every September. Anyone can join, as long as you are a Senior Citizen. They write their own script, sometimes even their own songs, tell jokes and really have a good time. They present it to the public the middle part of September. Last year Wayne was the curtain puller, no lines, but this year he is actually going to have some lines, so we are working on his script.


I'm still going to TOPS and have maintained my KOPS status through all of the above. Actually, I'm at the very bottom of my goal weight and will either have to change it or eat more food!!


Hope you all have a great day.

























































No comments: