Thursday, February 21, 2008

A Valentine's Day Exchange.





The stitching group I belong to had a Valentine's Day Exchange, and I received a wonderful gift from Nancy V in Ohio. She is a most wonderful caring lady and the mom of our list mom, Heidi.
I was so thrilled with the gifts she sent to me....A wonderful bag to put my stitching projects in or other things I might want to tote along with me. She even took the time to stitch my name on the front of it in a very pretty heart shape of veins and flowers. It is lined with red gingham fabric and a has a large pocket on the outside. The other gifts she included was a box of Russell Stover candies, a pair of red mittens which she knitted and a heart-shaped snowman. All these items were wrapped individually in red tissue paper, and on a couple of them she had cut out red checked hearts and pasted on the paper.
I love all the items Nancy, thank you so very much. To see what I sent to Nancy, check out her Blog at http://www.knittingpathsoflife.blogspot.com/
I hope everyone had a lovely Valentine's Day, I know I did.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I enjoyed my mother's planning these gifts for you. It happened in stages. We were reading your blog and you commented you wanted something knitted so she said wait a sec to me. She came back with some needles and red yarn and started creating those little red mittens for your snowman tree. The tote bag came out so nice and I must say that little snowman looks like an ice cream sandwich you could eat. LOL!

This was a fun swap!

Hugs ~
Heidi

Nancy said...

I just got back from Florida. Thank you for the nice comments about your gift. That is the first exchange I have done and I wasn't sure what to send. I kept asking Heidi if it was ok. I love the gifts you sent me also.