Saturday, September 06, 2008

September .........

Grandparents Day
Sunday, September 7

The history of our grandparents is remembered not with rose petals, but in the laughter and tears of their children and their children's children.

~Charles and Ann Morse


Patriot Day
Thursday, Septmber 11

I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him.

~Abraham Lincoln


First Day of Autumn
Monday, September 22

Everyone must take time to sit and watch the leaves turn.

~Elizabeth Lawrence

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Beautiful quotes! I will have to make sure I do that on September 22. Happy Grandparents Day Barbara!

Nancy said...

You have a new blog look. Great. I like changing it once in awhile too. You found some very nice quotes. Hope you are having a good weekend and better health to go with it.
Nancy V.