Friday, November 07, 2008

More Birthday Gifts.....

This past week brought more Birthday gifts. I love having an extended birthday. But most of all, I want to thank all my wonderful friends for thinking of me. You have each made my birthday extra special.

I haven't felt well at all this week, having colon problems again, just a lot of stress added to my life. We are doing some updating to the inside of our home, and dealing with contractors is not an easy thing.

Anyway, here is what came to me this week...........




From Roberta in Georgia, two lovely kitchen towels, but I will use them for table rummers or for lining in a basket or two. Two packets of stickers which I will use when I make cards, a packet of note cards and envelopes and a packet of self stick notes by Mary Engelbrett and a skein of WDW thread in Trick or Treat and a lovely birthday card, which I think Roberta makes. She also sent a zip-lock bag of pink M & M's for breast cancer. Thank you so much Roberta for these gifts.



The above threads are from Christine, who lives in Canada. She sent two skeins of WDW thread in Trick or Treat and Pumpkin, wonderful Fall threads to stitch with. Thank you Christine for these much needed threads.

My birthday this year has been wonderful. Stitching friends are the best friends of all.

Blessings and Hugs to all of you,
Barbara

3 comments:

Nancy said...

More fun gifts! Enjoy using your new threads Barbara. They are such pretty colors!

Hope you feel better soon. Take good care of yourself!

Nancy said...

Barbara:
I am so happy your birthday is going on and on. I hope you are feeling better each day. Everything you received is really nice. With all the new patterns you found, the threads will come in very handy. Take care.
Nancy

Solstitches said...

My goodness Barbara what a fantastic birthday you had this year.
All of your gifts are so lovely and I don't know anyone who is more deserving.
Feel better soon!
Hugs,
Margaret