Thursday, November 27, 2008

A very complete Thanksgiving.........

Today was a very quiet Thanksgiving for Wayne and I. We painted this morning, went to Joplin for lunch, and ate way tooooooooooooooo much! We ate buffet at Golden Corral and it was good. Of course, it was not as good as you get at home, but still good.

We heard from our son and DIL stationed in Germany, and from our grandchildren in Mississippi. I also visited with my mom, my half-sister, and two of my aunts, so day has been complete.

I hope everyone enjoyed your day. Now on to Christmas............................and I will continue with this never ending remodeling project!

Blessings,
Barbara

3 comments:

Nancy said...

I'm glad you and Wayne enjoyed the day yesterday Barbara. We had a very nice one too! I'm in the same frame of mine - now on to Christmas!

Nancy said...

Barbara:
It must feel really good to have the project so well on the way. I am excited to see your red wall. I have not done one thing yet to get ready for Christmas. AHHHHHHHHH.
Oh well, I guess I will get there, I usually do. LOL.
Nancy

Nancy said...

Hi:
I gave you an award on my blog tonight.
Nancy