Monday, January 25, 2010

A strange weather day!

Dear Friends,

Today has been a very strange weather day. We got up to a temp of 30 degrees, okay, so it slowly started to move up.....reached about 35 degrees around 10 a.m. and I looked out the window and low and behold, it looked like a blizzard! I couldn't believe my eyes. This lasted about 10 minutes, then completely stopped, the sun came out and it warmed up to 40 degrees and stayed there. Now at 6:30 p.m. it is 34 degrees. Just think only 147 days until SUMMER begins. I am so looking forward to HOT weather and flowers.




Until next time,
Blessings,
Barbara

2 comments:

Becky K in OK said...

Yes, our weather has been strange this winter, 60 degrees one day, 0 the next. We're to have snow and ice Thursday in this part of OK.

Nancy said...

Our temperatures have been up and down this winter, but no snow even though 12" was predicted one day! We had a torrential downpour Sunday night - we have had a lot of rain lately. I'm looking forward to the sun and flowers too Barbara! If I can't have any snow bring on warm weather.